You can trust our selection for Helical Planer Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 51507 reviews for Helical Planer and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Helical Planer where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Helical Planer.
Comparison Chart for Best Helical Planer
51507 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Helical Planer in this article.
|1||JET JWP-13BT, 13-Inch Helical-Style Benchtop Planer||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|2||Wahuda Tools 13" Spiral Cutterhead Planer with 4-sided carbide Tips (Two Speed-New)||9||Check Latest Price|
|3||DEWALT Thickness Planer, Two Speed||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|4||Byrd Tool Shelix cutterhead for Dewalt planer DW735||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|5||Makita 2012NB 12" Portable Planer||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|6||JET JWP-208HH, 20-Inch Planer||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|7||JET JWP-15BHH, 15-Inch Helical Woodworking Planer (722155)||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|8||WEN PL1326 15-Amp 13-Inch Spiral Benchtop Thickness Planer||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|9||Grizzly Industrial G0505-12-1/2" 2 HP Benchtop Planer||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|10||Shop Fox W1876 6" Benchtop Jointer with Spiral-Style Cutterhead||8.2||Check Latest Price|
1. JET JWP-13BT, 13-Inch Helical-Style Benchtop Planer
- SMOOTH CUTS: Helical-style cutter head, with easy-to-change blades, provides a clean cuts.
- REDUCED SNIPE: Precision machined cast iron bed and steel cover assists in keeping boards flat.
- POWERFUL MOTOR: 2-HP 15-amp motor turns the cutter head at 10,000 RPM.
- MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY: Dual infeed speed control for either 18 fpm or 26 fpm, maximizes cut efficiency on different wood material types.
- FOUR POST DESIGN: For maximum control and support of cutter head in reference to work piece and cast table.
2. Wahuda Tools 13″ Spiral Cutterhead Planer with 4-sided carbide Tips (Two Speed-New)
- Two speeds offering quick planing to thickness at 26 fpm or slower 18fpm for a smooth finish on figured stock with minimal to no tear out.
- Spiral cutterhead with 4-sided carbide inserts installed are cost-effective and easily-maintained that Inserts easily rotated or swapped out when dull.
- Powerful 120VAC 15 amp motor
- Easily adjusted tables and extensions for coplanar with table pull out extensions supplying 45” of total length for better support on longer stock.
- 8 position preset depth stop allows 13” x 6” capacity at 1/8” maximum depth of cut
- 77 lbs makes it easy to move around the shop
- Included 4” to 2 ½” dust port adapter included
3. DEWALT Thickness Planer
- Purchase includes one stationary 13″ Planer, in/out feed tables with fasteners (attached to the base of the Planer base), extra blades and dust hose adapter.
- Three knife cutter head of the thickness planer delivers 30% longer knife life and makes knife change faster and easier.
- Two-speed gear box of the wood planer allows users to change feed speed to optimizing cuts per inch at 96 or 179 CPI.
- Fan-assisted chip ejection vacuums chip off of the cutter head and exhausts them out of the machine
- 19-3/4-inch cast aluminum base is 2 times more rigid than a standard 10-inch base and folding tables
- Automatic carriage lock reduces the movement that causes snipe without the need for manual engagement by the user.
- Material removal gauge and extra large thickness scale deliver accurate cuts with every pass
- Extra large turret depth-stop allows users to return to most frequently used thicknesses with ease
- Includes infeed and outfeed tables and an extra set of knives
4. Byrd Tool Shelix cutterhead for Dewalt planer DW735
- Cutterhead diameter is 0.
5. Makita 2012NB 12″ Portable Planer
- Compact with less weight for easy transporting to the jobsite
- Engineered for faster, easier blade changes
- Low noise (83dB) for operator comfort
- 4-post design and diagonal cross supports for stability
- Large table extensions to support the workpiece
- Compact and lightweight for easy transporting to the job site
- Fastest and easiest blade change system on the market; uses disposable double edge blades
- Quietest (83dB) planer in its class
6. JET JWP-208HH, 20-Inch Planer
- SUPERIOR FINISH: Helical cutterhead with 92 indexable carbide inserts.
- ADDED STRENGTH: Heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction.
- CONSISTENT POWER: 5-HP TEFC induction motor with three V-belt transmission.
- ACCURATE TABLE ADJUSTMENTS: Large handwheel with positive gear drive.
- IDEAL FEED RATE: Two-speed gear box with automatic chain tensioner.
7. JET JWP-15BHH, 15-Inch Helical Woodworking Planer (722155)
- CONTROL AND SUPPORT: Heavy-duty precision-ground cast iron table and four-post design.
- SUPERIOR FINISH: Helical cutterhead houses 48 staggered carbide knives engineered to align themselves without any adjustment.
- EFFICIENCY: Dual infeed speed control for 16 or 20 FPM, maximizes cut efficiency.
- CLEANLINESS: 4″ dust port hooks up to a dust management system, and helps keep your shop clean.
- SAFETY: Magnetic switch with green safety light illuminates when powered.
8. WEN PL1326 15-Amp 13-Inch Spiral Benchtop Thickness Planer
- Spiral cutterhead utilizes 26 staggered and rotatable HSS blades for a clean, smooth finish
- Onboard material removal gauge informs users about the cutting depth of each pass
- Plane boards up to 6 inches thick and 13 inches wide
- 15A motor generates 10,000 RPM at a 26 feet per minute feed rate
9. Grizzly Industrial G0505-12-1/2″ 2 HP Benchtop Planer
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 15 Amp
- Maximum cutting width: 12-1/2″
- Maximum cutting height: 6″
- Maximum depth of cut: 3/32″
- Minimum board thickness: 13/64″
10. Shop Fox W1876 6″ Benchtop Jointer with Spiral-Style Cutterhead
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 120V, Single-Phase, 10A
- Maximum with of cut: 6 in.
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8 in.
- Cutterhead type: spiral-style with 12 inserts
- Cutterhead speed: 12,000 RPM
- Table size: 6-1/4 x 30
- Dust port size: 2-1/2 in.
- Dimensions: 30 x 17-1/2 x 13-1/2 in
- Carbide insert size: 14mm x 14mm x 2mm
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Helical Planer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Helical Planer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Helical Planer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Helical Planer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Helical Planer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Helical Planer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Helical Planer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Helical Planer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Helical Planer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.